The technology – first deployed at UPMC Health Plan – uses analytics, workflow optimization and point-of-care integration to provide the control, transparency and information necessary to successfully run risk-adjustment programs at health plans.
- Health Fidelity has worked with UPMC Health Plan since 2014
- UPMC Enterprises became a strategic investor in March 2015
- Achieved 3x increase in coder productivity with Health Fidelity
- Found $475 in additional risk-adjusted revenue per Medicare Advantage member per year
- UPMC Health Plan continues to scale Health Fidelity
- Health Fidelity and UPMC Health Plan: Scout helped UPMC Health Plan discover new risk insights, increase revenue, and improve coder efficiency for its MA and ACA member populations.
In the race to find data scientists, how do healthcare startups compete?
Health Fidelity CEO, Steve Whitehurst, was profiled in a Med City News story in June …
Visit UPMC Enterprises at HLTH 2018
UPMC Enterprises is pleased to announce we are attending and sponsoring the inaugural HLTH: The Future of Healthcare conference.
Heard on HIMSS TV: Thought leaders talk about the state of the industry today
Health Fidelity’s founder and chief development officer, Anand Shroff, was interviewed by HIMSS TV regarding …