The technology – first deployed at UPMC Health Plan – uses analytics, workflow optimization and point-of-care integration to provide the control, transparency and information necessary to successfully run risk-adjustment programs at health plans.
- Health Fidelity has worked with UPMC Health Plan since 2014
- UPMC Enterprises became a strategic investor in March 2015
- Achieved 3x increase in coder productivity with Health Fidelity
- Found $475 in additional risk-adjusted revenue per Medicare Advantage member per year
- UPMC Health Plan continues to scale Health Fidelity
- Health Fidelity and UPMC Health Plan: Scout helped UPMC Health Plan discover new risk insights, increase revenue, and improve coder efficiency for its MA and ACA member populations.
Health Fidelity Helps UMPC Health Plan Increase Efficiency, Add Risk-Adjusted Revenue
See how UPMC Health Plan leveraged Health Fidelity to keep up with demand while maintaining quality during peak enrollment season.
Download Now →
Health systems save money using digital tools for scheduling appointments, administrative work
Health Fidelity was mentioned in a recent Modern Healthcare story focused on tools health systems …
Q&A: Why AI will revolutionize healthcare data
The Digital Journal notes that the use of artificial intelligence has begun a transformation of …
In the race to find data scientists, how do healthcare startups compete?
Health Fidelity CEO, Steve Whitehurst, was profiled in a Med City News story in June …