Download latest webinar from Infectious Disease Connect, a UPMC Enterprises portfolio company offering telemedicine-enabled solutions to hospitals for treatment of infectious diseases. ‘Virtual Stewardship: Effective Antimicrobial Management’ is focused on virtual antimicrobial stewardship (ASP), a technology-enabled process that hospitals can leverage to increase staff capacity and meet regulatory requirements.
The webinar features clinical infectious disease experts with pharmacy and patient care backgrounds, as well as ID Connect CEO Dave Zynn, who brings his 30 years of healthcare leadership experience to help examine real data and outcomes of virtual ASP implementation.
Christina Andrzejewski, PharmD, BCPS, BCIDP, will moderate the webinar with the following featured speakers:
- Ryan Bariola, MD, Director of UPMC Outreach Antimicrobial Stewardship Program
- Tina Khadem, PharmD, Infectious Disease Connect
- Dave Zynn, President and CEO, Infectious Disease Connect
During the webinar, attendees will learn more about how:
- virtual stewardship is proving instrumental in helping hospitals meet regulatory requirements
- virtual ASP’s can cost-effectively supplement and support staff
- innovative and easy-to-use clinical decision support software can greatly enhance ASP efforts
- a current ID Connect client has decreased average length of stay, increased use of oral antibiotics and witnessed a reduction in broad spectrum use antibiotics by utilizing the Ilum Insight clinical decision support platform
A Year in Review: A comprehensive look at UPMC Enterprises 2020
Over the last year, UPMC Enterprises, our portfolio companies, and select partners have all supported UPMC’s mission of Life Changing Medicine. In the booklet below, we have compiled highlights from a truly unique year and recognize the team members and projects that have enabled our success.
Writing a Fully Unit Testable Android App: The journey begins at the start of your project
Even as recently as API 30, the platform continues to evolve in this unfortunate direction, …
Machine Learning and Structural Bias in Health Care
In November 2020, the Center for Connected Medicine (CCM) convened a group of experts in …