- Staff Development Trainings:
- Leadership/ Management Development Training
- UPMC Helpers Program:
- The UPMC Helpers Program is designed to better support our frontline caregivers, while giving all staff an opportunity to connect with our core mission, by supporting our hospital staff in their day-to-day operations, fostering a positive UPMC experience for our patients and our frontline colleagues.
- With manager approval, current non-clinical staff can opt to work a 2-, 4-, or 8-hour shift in a UPMC hospital setting as a UPMC Helper, providing non-clinical support, instead of completing their typical job functions during that time.
- Link to program details: UPMC Helpers Program (sharepoint.com)
- Take a Healthy Step Biometric Screening
- Choosing to complete a biometric screening provides you with information that allows you to stay in front of your health — knowing their numbers enables you to control your health, rather than it controlling you.
- This screening is no longer required to earn your maximum Take a Healthy Step (TAHS) incentive but is still a great way to learn valuable information about your health and earn 500 credits toward your deductible
- You can schedule an appointment to have your three-year biometric screening completed for free* at various MyHealth@Work centers. Convenient, online scheduling is now available.
- Scheduling link: PowerPoint Presentation (sharepoint.com)
- Dignity & Respect Champions
- Nominations for 2022 Dignity and Respect Champions are open through 10/14.
- Nomination form: 2022 Dignity & Respect Champions Nomination Form (office.com)
HR Updates: Nominate the 2022 Dignity & Respect Champion
August 16, 2022