Vincent’s payment solutions put large institutions in control of individual disbursements. Every step of the payment cycle can be managed, starting on the front end and completing a seamless cycle back to the general ledger. Vincent software maximizes the efficiency of individual payouts of any size and eliminates manual, error-prone financial processes. The company’s technology originated more than 10 years ago as a way to pay clinical trial subjects at UPMC and the University of Pittsburgh. Since its inception, the system has processed more than $40 million in payouts to over 600,000 research participants.
- Payment system
- Founded 2017
- Headquarters: Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Joint venture of UPMC and University of Pittsburgh
- Technology developed by UPMC and University of Pittsburgh to pay clinical trial participants
- System in use internally since 2007
- In fiscal year 2016, $95,000 in payments transferred to 54,000 cards at UPMC and University of Pittsburgh