Health Catalyst’s activity-based cost management product builds on a system built by UPMC.
About Health Catalyst:
- Data warehousing, analytics and cost-management solutions
- Solutions help clinicians and technicians in more than 250 hospitals and 3,000 clinics that collectively care for more than 70 million Americans each year
- UPMC became a strategic partner and customer of Health Catalyst in January 2016
- UPMC Enterprises co-led $70 million Series E funding round in February 2016
- Health Catalyst licenses cost-management technology developed by UPMC; two organizations are working together to refine and commercialize the technology
UPMC and Health Catalyst honored as recipients of the 2018 Microsoft Health Innovation Award
The awards, which were announced at the 2018 HIMSS Annual Conference and Exhibition in Las Vegas recognize health organizations …
Health Share of Oregon teams up with Health Catalyst
Healthcare IT news – Health Share of Oregon and analytics specialist Health Catalyst announced an arrangement to jointly create a tool that predicts the risk of opioid abuse.
UPMC CIO talks about its investment strategy in health tech
MedCity News – University of Pittsburgh Medical Center has led or taken part in a string …